Bait Al Watan project was an idea introduced by the state in response to the demands of Egyptians abroad to provide them with lands for family housing in the Bait Al Watan project in the Fifth Settlement. The spaces start from 600 square meters in distinct locations in new cities. The project was launched by the New Urban Communities Authority, affiliated with the Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development in Egypt.
Information about Bait Al Watan project
● The Urban Communities Authority has allocated several distinct areas in Cairo under the name of Beit Al Watan, such as the Fifth Settlement between Al-Rehab Extension and Madinaty, Sixth of October City, Sheikh Zayed City,
● The authority allocated 13,600 plots of land in 9 cities (New Cairo – Sheikh Zayed – New Damietta – Sixth of October – Badr – New Minya – New Assiut – New Qena – New Aswan).
● It also has a number of advantages, which are the unit prices. The price per square meter in the project is lower than the prices in modern cities, compared to other areas,
● The unit’s location was distinguished at the same time as its proximity to the big sports clubs.
● The land plots in the project range between 120: 280 meters, and 350: 800 meters, with some plots of more than 1000 square meters.
● Determine after the building requirements, including building on 50% of the land area, allowing the construction of a basement + ground floor and three repeated floors.
Features of Bait Al Watan project, the fifth settlement
● A prime location in the Fifth Settlement.
● outstanding design; The buildings consist of a ground floor + 3 floors.
● Proximity to big clubs such as Platinum Club and Wadi Degla Club.
● Proximity to the city of Rehab, and my city.
● Diversity in the units areas; It is available in the following areas:
120m² – 155m² – 165m² – 170m² – 185m² – 220m² .
● The distinguished internal division of units.
● Large availability of green spaces.
● Great facilities for payment.
● An outstanding investment opportunity.
● Quick access to any other residential area inside or outside the Fifth Settlement.